Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My computer is busted......

And since I have to borrow the mans computer I am going to be awhile before I can post anything except maybe a few pictures here and there. (If I get any cute ones) In the mean time I recommend you follow this link and read Cam Mathers blog. He has a lot of helpful information in his archives for different projects.  He writes a lot about living on his off grid homestead and about the animals and the different things he is doing to be self sufficient. Be patient. I will be back ASAP. http://www.cammather.com/2011/07

Thanks everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Cam is great and funny. I can't go to Canada and help him as a helpx but in Washington we have opportunity too. Consider checking out your local CSA program and volunteer. My CSA is Puyallup welcomes volunteers for an hour or a day.